YOUR SMSF SPECIALIST
YOUR SMSF SPECIALIST
Welcome to AllSuper
Why Choose AllSuper
- We are passionate about building relationships by being flexible to meet either face to face or via an online video link
- Our goal is to make the administration of SMSF's easier with real time processing, reduced paperwork and 24/7 access to your fund portfolios
- We're more than just an administration service, we take a proactive approach to strategic and compliance reviews and with our audit service, offering a course of action to mitigate exposure and minimise the potential for penalties that may be imposed upon the Trustees
- Quality work is guaranteed with all work carried out by SMSF and taxation professionals
- We invest in knowledge ensuring that we stay current with latest legislative changes for our clients
- We believe in personalised service with customer satisfaction our priority
- We're committed to working efficiently for our clients by ensuring prompt turnaround at all times
- We support local communities and Australian jobs by not outsourcing our services overseas
- We're a small and independent firm, not influenced by large financial institutions
- We offer highly competitive fees tailored to suit your exacting requirements
- We're highly ethical and fair and don't believe in surprises, so our services don't have any hidden costs
Robert Allan - Director
Robert has a passion about establishing & building long term relationships with his clients. His purpose is to help his clients achieve the financial & future lifestyle goals. Working in both commercial and public practice for over 30 year, including 20 years servicing practitioners and SMSF Trustees with SMSF administration, audit, compliance and technical support.
Robert is an SMSF Specialist Adviser accredited by the SMSF Association, a Fellow member of the Institute of Public Accountants, a Registered Tax Agent and ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor.
AllSuper Pty Ltd is a specialised SMSF accounting, tax and audit firm.
Our financial product advice is limited to advising and providing factual information regarding your SMSF and follow the best interest practices of our clients in accordance with ASIC’s Regulatory Guide 175.214. We are not licensed to provide any financial product advice or recommendation on whether a SMSF is suitable to you. If you are unsure whether a SMSF is suitable for you, we suggest you consult an Australian Financial Services Licensee before making a decision. On your instructions, we can assist with applying for registrations of your SMSF with the Australian Taxation Office, the ordering of a super fund deed and the administrative tasks associated with the setup of your SMSF.